ROLLEI PAN 25
The ROLLEI PAN 25 is a panchromatic sensitised black & white film with low speed ISO 25/15°. Besides the excellent fine-grain this film has a very good
resolving power and a high edge sharpness. The ROLLEI PAN 25 is characterised by a high sensitivity reserve of one f-stop, depending upon development.
The thin-section document-emulsion is poured onto a highly transparent base and offers an extraordinary sharpness, with finest grain.
The ROLLEI PAN 25 achieves highest image quality with using very large scales of magnification. The glass-clear material of the PET support makes the material suitable for
use as B+W slide film.
- panchromatic sensitised with low speed ISO 25/15;
- special coating for an improvement of the transport properties of the cameras;
- suitable for daylight and tungsten;
- polyester base support guarantees the highest level of archive stability (LE 500);
- spectral sensitization 400 - 650nm;
- very fine grain and high sharpness as a base for negatives with an excellent quality;
- with "non-curling" backside coating to improve flatness;
- especially suited for digital application for scanner;
35mm and rollfilm polyester, 100μm, crystal clear
- Emulsion side: emulsion coating, antihalation coating
- Back: NC "non-curling" coating
index : ISO 25/15°
It is recommend not to leave the film material exposed into direct sunlight, strong heat or relative high humidity.
Up to 24 months in cold storage by 8° C is recommend
After exposure, please keep film in cold condition, processing as soon as possible is recommend
The ROLLEI PAN 25 must be processed in complete darkness. It can be developed succesfully in all standard. developers such as AGFA, ILFORD,
KODAK, LABOR PARTNER or TETENAL. To achieve optimal results, a test development is recommended in order to obtain the correct development times
and temperatures. By using other developers - not tested by MACO - decreases of quality can be expected showing rough grain structures and low